“Once upon a time in Ain, on the borders ofIsère and Savoie,
a small duplex cottage nestled in an 18th century barn . This cozy nest, like a cocoon, is ready to welcome young and old dreamers who have kept their child's soul for a moment of sharing in the heart of nature. The time spent with the family around simple pleasures having become an all too rare treasure…”
If this preamble resonates with you, the deer opens the door for you, come in and shake his hand!
The 40m2 duplex cottage can accommodate 3 people + 1 baby and contains:
- A night alcove open to the living room (1 bed 140 x 200 cm)
- An equipped kitchenette (real oven, 2 induction hobs, sink, fridge, kettle, coffee maker, toaster)
- A living room bench with television (as soon as optical fibre arrived...)
- A child's bedroom, like a cabin perched in the canopy overlooking the living room above a relaxation net.
- 1 bed 90 x 200 + 1 baby bed 60 x 120 cm + changing table
- A bathroom with large shower, basin and toilet.
- A mezzanine with bench seat and relaxation net. (stretched catamaran net with cushions)